Two AnswersOctober 14, 2020
2020 Halloween QuizOctober 22, 2020
The shower is one of life’s simple pleasures.
It’s a time when we are separated from our phones which spawns a quite incredible phenomenon… we think.
Warm beads of water massage our head, coaxing out ideas and theories which every now and then are interesting.
The subreddit r/Showerthoughts
is a place to share these thoughts to the world.
We have taken 10 of the most interesting shower thoughts posted on this subreddit to share with you all. 1. Coffee makes you hyper, but coffee shops are designed for people to chill, whereas alcohol is a depressant but bars and clubs are designed for people to be energetic.
2. When you're a kid, you don't realize you're also watching your mom and dad grow up.
3. Dads probably bond with dogs so much because, in our society, men don’t get shown a lot of affection but dogs give tons of affection regardless.
4. If elevators hadn't been invented, all the CEOs and important people would have their offices on the first floor as a sign of status.
5. We do not check the refrigerator multiple times to find new food, we check to see if our standards have dropped enough to eat what was available.
6. Since there are 3600 seconds in an hour, and most people make less than $36.00/hr, their time is worth less than a penny per second. It's literally worth your time to pick up a penny from the ground.
7. The syllables in “on your mark, get set, go” are a countdown.
8. Most of the trash you see on the ground is unhealthy food packaging because people who don’t care about their own health don’t care about the Earth’s either.
9. The internet both almost killed off the postal service with email and then made it more needed than ever with online delivery.
10. Running from the cops is the ultimate double or nothing.